Huawei P40 and P40 Pro are the most awaiting smartphones by the company and in this article, we will see each and every single thing about smartphones. First of all the Huawei P40 and P40 Pro both smartphones are set to be announced in Paris at the end of March 2020, the launch date was confirmed by Richard Yu, head of the consumer brand, during an interview with the French press at the group’s premises in Shenzhen, China.
Huawei P40 and P40 Pro Specifications (Rumored, Leaks): The Huawei P40 is expected to pack a Huawei Kirin 990 5G SoC. Huawei first announced the Kirin 990 5G processor at IFA 2019 earlier this month. This is the company’s first mobile processor with an integrated 5G modem. The smartphones said to feature a 6.57-inch AMOLED screen with dual punch-hole design, which will feature 2K+ resolution and support HDR content.
Huawei P40 and P40 Pro Key Notes:
- Huawei P40 and P40 Pro will not have Google Support such as pre-installed Apps and Google services.
- Huawei P40 Pro will get 10x Optical Zoom.
- Huawei P40 series to get 120Hz refresh rate.
- Huawei P40 Pro is expected to sell at 4,000 to 5,000 yuan ($570 – $713).
- The devices to get 50W fast charging tech.
- Huawei P40 and P40 Pro renders, Check here.
HUAWEI P40 TRANSPARENT PROTECTIVE CASE
Huawei P40 and P40 Pro Latest News:
- Check the all new Huawei P40 render [Dec 29, 2019]
- Huawei P40 Pro front panel image leaked [Dec 25, 2019]
- Huawei P40 Pro Graphene Battery is not official confirmed[Dec 25,2019]
- Huawei P40 Graphene Battery to charge phone in just 45 minutes [Dec 23, 2019]
- Huawei confirms P40 series will not have Google services and apps [Dec 22, 2019]
- Huawei P40 Pro to get 10x Optical Zoom ; Ming Chi [Dec 20, 2019]
- Breaking – Huawei P40 and Huawei P40 Pro renders [Dec19, 2019]
- Huawei P40 Lite leaked render shows similar to the Nova 6 SE [Dec 12, 2019]
- Huawei P40 render spotted online [Dec 09, 2019]