The company’s next flagship smartphone, the Huawei P40, and Huawei P40 Pro will be launched at the end of March 2020(Paris). According to a well-known leaker for Huawei news, @RODENT950 recently released the P40 Pro shell/case renders. Like the previous leaks, the P40 Pro’s camera has a matrix shape, the screen is a hole-screening solution, and it has a front dual-hole design that supports screen fingerprint recognition. the P40 Pro will use a digging screen and a matrix camera. It is not clear whether it is a dual-hole or single-hole and the number of rear cameras. It may be a Leica four-shot or a Leica five-shot.
— Teme (特米) (@RODENT950) January 6, 2020
Huawei P40 Preview Note:
Huawei P40 Launch Month: March 2020
Huawei P40 Launch Date: Yet to be announced.
Huawei P40, P40 Pro Latest News:
- Huawei P40 Pro another render [Jan 6, 2020]
- Huawei P40 camera component leaked [Jan 5, 2020]
- P40 series will have 3 models [Jan 3, 2020]
- Huawei P40 specifications leaked [Dec 31, 2019]
- Huawei P40 Preview ; HMS, 10x Zoom, Renders, Specs [Dec 29, 2019]
- Huawei P40 Pro front panel image leaked [Dec 25, 2019]