The first 66W fast wireless charging and 50W super-fast wireless charging phones the Huawei Mate 40 series was launched in the month of October last year in China.
During the launch of these new flagship devices, the company has also announced that it has achieved 120W and 200W super-fast charging technologies but didn’t introduce them alongside the Huawei Mate 40 series. Now, according to the latest information, China Compulsory Certificate (3C) has now certified a Huawei charger with a model HW-200675CP0 that supports charging output of 15W, 27W, 60W, 75W, 94W, and even 135W.
Currently, the 66W charger (HW-200200CP1) is the fastest inside the Huawei smartphone ecosystem. It supports QC2.0, FCP, SCP, and SSCP (10V/4A ), and other fast charging protocols. It also supports fixed outputs such as 5V/3A, 9V/3A, 12V/3A, 15V/3A, 20V/3.25A, and also compatible with various devices such as notebooks.
Huawei Mate 40 Pro Key Specifications:
- Display: 6.76 inches FHD+ (2772 x 1344) with 90Hz refresh rate
- CPU: HiSilicon Kirin 9000
- RAM: 8GB
- Storage: 256GB
- Rear cameras: 50MP main (f1.9), 20MP cine/ultra-wide (f1.8), 12MP telephoto, laser depth sensor
- Zoom: 5x optical, up to 50x digital
- Front cameras: 13MP wide (f/2.4) & 3D Depth Sensing Camera
- 5G: sub6GHz
- Operating system: Android 11 with EMUI 11
- Battery: 4,400 mAh
- Max. charging speed: 66W wired, 50W wireless
- Size: 6.41 x 2.97 x 0.35 inches (162.9 x 75.5 x 9.1 mm)
- Weight: 7.47 ounces (212g)