Huawei Nova 7 SE 5G is powered by the company’s Kirin 820 processor and has an 8GB RAM to run the smartphone much smoother alongside the EMUI 10.1. The Nova 7 SE 5G smartphone users in China now receiving the December 2020 security patch update with the software version 10.1.1.205.
As far as the camera concern Huawei nova 7 SE consist 64 MP, f/1.8, 26mm (wide), PDAF + 8 MP, f/2.4, 17mm (ultrawide) + 2 MP, f/2.4, (macro) + 2MP cameras rear cameras.
Huawei Nova 7 SE 5G EMUI 10.1.1.205 Changelog:
- nova 7 SE 5G (CDY-AN00), (CDY-AN20), (CDY-TN00) & (CDY-TN20)
- 10.1.1.200—10.1.1.205 update version
- Integrates Google security patches released in December 2020 for improved system security.
How to update Huawei Nova 7 SE?
Go to Settings -> ‘System & updates’ -> ‘Software update’ -> ‘Check for updates’ -> ‘Download and install’. Or download via Support app.
Huawei Nova 7 SE Key Specifications:
- Display: 6.5-inch FHD+ LTPS LCD display
- Processor: Huawei Kirin 820
- RAM: 8GB
- Storage: 128GB (upto 256GB)
- Rear Camera: Quad-rear cameras with LED Flash: 64MP F1.8 (main) + 8MP F2.4 (ultra-wide) + 2MP F2.4 (macro) + 2MP F2.4 (depth)
- Front Camera: 16MP F2.0
- OS: EMUI 10.1 (Android 10)
- Battery: 4,000mAh, 40W fast charging