Huawei Mate 30 Pro smartphone users in Europe start receiving the latest software update based on EMUI 11. This new update brings December 2021 security patch with the build number 18.104.22.168 and the update package size is 307 MB.
Huawei Mate 30 Pro EMUI 22.214.171.124 Changelog:
List of Changes
This update improves system security through the use of security patches.
Integrates security patches released in December 2021 for improved system security.
Notes on updating:
1. Your personal data will not be deleted by the update. However, we recommend that you back up important data before updating.
2. If you have problems during the update, call the Huawei customer service line or visit a Huawei customer service center.
3. The update package will be automatically deleted when the update is complete.
HOW TO UPDATE:
If you own this device and looking for the latest update, go can download it via Support App: Just open App -> Go to Services Tab -> Click on Update -> CHECK FOR UPDATES -> Download and install.
The second way is to check via system Settings: Open Phone Settings -> System -> Software update -> CHECK FOR UPDATES -> Download and install.
Huawei Mate 30 Pro Specifications:
- Display: OLED
- Size: 6.53 inches
- Resolution: 1176 x 2400 pixels
- Dimensions: 158.1×73.1×8.8 mm
- Weight: 198g
- Software: Android 10.0; EMUI 10 (Upgradable)
- Rear Camera: 40-megapixel (wide) 8-megapixel (telephoto) 3x optical zoom 40-megapixel (ultrawide) time-of-flight 3D (depth) sensor.
- Front Camera: 32-megapixel time-of-flight 3D
- Processor: Kirin 990
- Storage: 128GB, 256GB
- RAM: 8GB
- Battery: 4,500 mAh
If you have received the latest EMUI update on your smartphone, you can send us an email at (email@example.com) with Screenshots/Updates/Versions/Changelogs.