Huawei will release the new P40 series smartphones in Paris, France on March 26. The smartphones are said to be the most powerful 5G flagships this year. The Huawei P40 and Huawei P40 Pro smartphone specifications, layout, protective cases have been leaked recently, despite this we have now more information regarding the upcoming devices.
Huawei P40 series is the company’s 10th flagship smartphone. Let’s check the camera details below.
Huawei P40 Pro Camera Details:
- IMX700 52mp (Hexadeca Bayer) RYYB 1/1.28″
- IMX650 40mp ultra-wide Cine RGGB 1/1.5″
- 3x optical tele zoom
- 10x optical dual prism periscope zoom with 2P1G lenses
- Time of flight sensor
- LED light
- Color temperature sensor
The Huawei P40 Pro uses a dual aperture screen and a rear matrix Leica five-camera camera module on the back. Huawei phones with the model numbers ANA-AN00 / ANA-TN00 (Huawei P40) and ELS-AN00 / ELS-TL00 (Huawei P40 Pro) already received the 3C certificate & the Chinese telecommunications authority TENAA has also approved these smartphones.
Huawei P40 & P40 Pro Latest Updates:
- Huawei P40 Pro new protective case leaked
- Huawei P40 and P40 Pro front camera shape leaked
- Huawei P40 Pro front screen leaked
- [3C Certificate] Huawei P40 series ANA-AN00, TN00 and ELS-TL00
- Huawei P40 prototype is not the final design
- Wi-Fi 6+ in Huawei P40 and P40 Pro
- [TENAA] Huawei P40 and P40 Pro 5G Certification