According to the DXOMARK’s official website screen review. The Huawei P50 Pro received 93 points, surpassing Samsung Galaxy S21 Ultra 5G (Snapdragon), Samsung Galaxy S21 Ultra 5G (Exynos), Samsung Galaxy Note 20 Ultra 5G (Snapdragon), OnePlus 9 Pro, OnePlus 8T and other mobile phones.
Huawei P50 Pro Main Screen Specifications:
- OLED screen
- Screen size: 6.6 inches (91.3% screen-to-body ratio)
- Body size: 158.8 x 72.8 x 8.5 mm (6.25 x 2.87 x 0.334 inches)
- Resolution: 2700 x 1228 pixels
- Aspect ratio: 19.8:9, 450 ppi
- Refresh rate: 120 Hz
- Touch sampling rate: 300 Hz
- Brightness suitable for watching HDR10 video
- Good legibility in low light and indoor conditions
- Smooth and accurate touch
- The device is almost flicker-free
Huawei P50 Pro is equipped with HiSilicon Kirin 9000 4G chip and Qualcomm Snapdragon 888 4G chip. Among them, models equipped with the Snapdragon 888 4G version will be on sale in September.
In terms of appearance, Huawei P50 Pro is 8.5mm thick and weighs about 195g. It uses a 3D flexible micro-curved screen. In terms of configuration, Huawei P50 Pro uses a 6.6-inch 2700×1228 resolution centered single-hole hyperboloid screen, supports 120Hz refresh rate, 300Hz touch sampling rate, 1440Hz PWM dimming, built-in 4360mAh battery, and supports 66W wired + 50W wireless fast charging.