Huawei has officially announced the EMUI 10.1 Beta roadmap for a total of 36 models. The Huawei Mate Xs and Huawei Mate X EMUI 10.1 beta rollout will start in late April 2020. Huawei EMUI 10.1 was launched on March 26 along with the Huawei P40 series (Huawei P40, Huawei P40 Pro & Huawei P40 Pro Plus).
The Huawei EMUI 10.1 brings Multi-Device Control Panel, Access, save, search photos on multiple Huawei devices, MeeTime calling experience, New Vibrant AOD, Convenient Multi-Window – (Drag & Drop Easily & Smooth) & More.
Huawei Mate Xs and Mate X rollout date: Late April 2020
Huawei EMUI 10.1 Features:
- EMUI 10.1 Gallery: Single search, Multiple devices, New distributed file system
- EMUI 10.1: Mobile Office Multi-screen Collaboration
- EMUI 10.1: MeeTime High-Quality Communication
EMUI 10.1 Latest News:
- EMUI 10.1 Beta: Huawei Nova 6 Series Eligible Models
- EMUI 10.1 Beta: Huawei Mate 20 Series Eligible Models
- EMUI 10.1: Latest News, Rollout Date, Features, and Eligible Devices
- Huawei EMUI 10.1 2020 schedule announced: 36 Models joined the race
- Quick Tip: How to Join EMUI 10.1 beta program
- Official: These 21 Huawei phones to get EMUI 10.1 and Magic UI 3.1 first update