Huawei P40 series the P40, P40 Pro and P40 Pro+ launched with Huawei’s 5G Kirin 990 processor. Huawei P40 Pro and Pro + uses the same 6.58-inch 90Hz screen, officially called the four-curved overflow screen. Huawei on the same also introduced the next version of EMUI 10 -> EMUI 10.1. The EMUI 10.1 system supports new features.
The latest EMUI 10.1 brings a bunch of new features such as MeeTime, Real-Time Sharing, Multi-screen Collaboration, Huawei Share, OneHop – Multi-Devices, Cast + Wireless Projection, Huawei New Voice Assistant “Celia” & EMUI 10.1 Golden Snap.
According to Weibo blogger, Huawei 40 series phones support wireless sound transmission. After turning on, the external sound can be transmitted from the mobile phone to the Bluetooth headset or Bluetooth speaker in real-time.
According to reports, currently available Bluetooth headsets support Huawei FreeBuds, FlyPods, FreeLace series. It is said that the mobile phone can be connected to a Bluetooth speaker for real-time sound reinforcement. After the domestic launch of Huawei P40 series mobile phones on April 8, other old mobile phones will also be supported.
- EMUI 10.1 Golden Snap: An Intelligent photo-editing capabilities
- EMUI 10.1: Mobile Office Multi-screen Collaboration
- EMUI 10.1: MeeTime High-Quality Communication
- EMUI 10.1: Latest News, Rollout Date, Features, and Eligible Devices
- EMUI 10.1.0.126: The first Huawei EMUI 10.1 version
- Huawei EMUI 10.1 Top 10 Features
- Comparison: Huawei P40 vs Huawei P40 Pro vs Huawei P40 Pro Plus vs Huawei P30 Pro vs Huawei Mate 30 Pro