Huawei P40 Lite 5G smartphone users in Europe receiving the September 2020 security update. The smartphone was launched in the month of May this year with the company’s latest Emotion UI -> EMUI 10.1. The P40 Lite latest update brings software version 10.1.0.243 and the update size is 173MB.
Huawei P40 Lite EMUI 10.1.0.243 Changelog:
List of changes
This update improves system security using Google security patches.
Integrated Android security patches released in September 2020 for improved system security.
1. Your personal data will not be deleted by the update. However, we recommend that you back up important data before updating.
2. If problems occur during the update, call the Huawei customer hotline or visit a Huawei customer service center.
Huawei P40 Lite 5G Specifications
- Processor: Kirin 820 5G (ARM Cortex-A76 cores with a maximum of 2.36 gigahertz and four ARM Cortex-A55 cores that reach up to 1.8 gigahertz).
- RAM: 6GB, 128 GB internal memory.
- Display: 6.5-inch FHD+ IPS
- OS: Android 10 (EMUI 10.1)
- Resolution: 2400×1080 pixels and does not have rounded corners
- Front Camera: Hole in the upper left corner of the panel and offers 16-megapixel resolution and an F / 2.0 aperture.
- Rear Camera: 4 Cameras (64-megapixel main camera with f/1.8 aperture, an 8-megapixel ultra-wide-angle camera with f/2.4 aperture, a 2-megapixel macro camera, and a 2-megapixel depth camera.
- Battery: 4000mAh capacity.
How to download EMUI 10.1?
Download from your system settings option: Tap on Settings > System > Software update > Check for Updates and Download it!
Download from Support App: Go to Support app > Services ->Update > Check for updates.
Note: Once you receive the latest EMUI updates, you can send us a tip with a screenshot/changelog/country name/version at email@example.com.