Huawei P40 Series is the company’s latest P series devices which were launched with better camera capabilities. Now the Huawei P40, Huawei P40 Pro, and Huawei P40 Pro+ getting February 2021 security patch update with software version EMUI 220.127.116.11/18.104.22.168, and the package size is 309MB.
The February 2021 security patch includes 2 Critical, 26 High levels, and 77 Medium levels of CVE’s. The Common Vulnerabilities and Exposures (CVE) system tracks publicly known security vulnerabilities and exposures in publicly released software packages.
Huawei P40 series EMUI 22.214.171.124/126.96.36.199 Changelog:
- P40 5G ANA-AN00, ANA-TN00
- P40 Pro 5G: ELS-AN00
- P40 Pro 5G: ELS-TN00
- P40 Pro+ 5G: ELS-AN10
- EMUI 188.8.131.52 → EMUI 184.108.40.206/220.127.116.11
For better system security February 2021 security patches have been integrated.
- With this update, your personal data will not be deleted, but before the update, It is recommended that you back up all your important data.
- Any problem during update please contact Huawei customer care.
- Currently, this update is rolling in China.
- The update will not erase any data.
Huawei P40 Pro+ Key camera specifications:
- Quad camera setup, including ToF sensor
- Primary: 50MP 1/1.28″ sensor (12MP output), 23mm-equivalent (1x defined as 27mm) f/1.9-aperture lens, full-pixel Octa-PD, OIS
- Ultra-wide: 40MP 1/1.54″ sensor, 18mm-equivalent f/1.8-aperture lens, PDAF
- Tele: 12MP 1/3.56″ sensor, 125mm-equivalent f/3.4-aperture lens, PDAF, OIS
- ToF 3D depth-sensing camera (78-degree FOV)
- LED flash
- 4K video, 2160p/60fps (2160p/30fps tested); default is wide-angle camera 1080P/30fps
- Multispectral color temperature sensor
Send us an email at (email@example.com) with Screenshots/Updates/Versions/Changelogs.