Huawei has started rolling out the February 2021 security patch update based on EMUI 10.1 for the Enjoy 10S smartphone users. The Enjoy 10S grabbing this February 2021 patch update with the latest firmware version EMUI 10.1.0.159. Check the changelog below.
Huawei Enjoy 10S EMUI 10.1.0.159 changelog:
Models: AQM-AL00 & AQM-TL00
Version Update: 10.1.0.158 → 10.1.0.159
This update improves system security with Android security patches.
Integrates Android security patches released in February 2021 for improved system security.
As usual, the update is rolling out via OTA, download Huawei Enjoy 10S EMUI 10.1.0.159 update via Settings > System > Software update > Check for updates.
This security patch update includes 2 Critical, 26 High levels, and 77 Medium levels of CVE’s. The Common Vulnerabilities and Exposures (CVE) system tracks publicly known security vulnerabilities and exposures in publicly released software packages
Or Via Support App (Go to update section).
Huawei Enjoy 10s Specifications:
– Huawei Kirin 710F processor, a quad-core CPU with a 12nm manufacturing process coupled with a Mali-G51 MP4 GPU
– 6/8GB RAM, 128GB of storage
– 6.3-inch OLED display, Waterdrop notch
– Resolution 2400 × 1080
– Triple rear cameras placed vertically, 48MP sensor, coupled with an 8MP ultra-wide lens (120 degrees) and a 2MP depth sensor
– AI beauty and 480fps slow-motion videos.
– 16MP selfie camera with F2.0 aperture
– 4000mAh battery
– 3.5mm headphone jack
– Runs on EMUI 9.1 (Upgradable)
Note: If you have received the latest EMUI update on your smartphone, you can send us an email (email@example.com) with Screenshots/Updates/Versions/Changelogs.
- February 2021 security patch rolling out to Honor Play 4T Pro
- Huawei Nova 8 Pro receiving February 2021 patch alongside with system optimization
- February 2021 security update rolling out to Huawei Nova 5i Pro, Nova 5 and Nova 5z
- February 2021 security patch and system optimization update rolling out to Huawei Nova 8