Huawei Maimang 9 5G smartphone users now getting a new software update. The latest update for Maimang 9 5G rolling out with version number 10.1.1.201 and brings February 2021 security patch to improve system security. The Maimang 9 5G features a 64MP triple rear camera, 6.8-inch FHD+ full screen, punch-hole, resolution of 2400×1080, equipped with Dimensity 800 processor, and more. Check the changelog below.
Huawei Maimang 9 5G (TNN-AN00) EMUI 10.1.1.201 Changelog:
Version Update: 10.1.1.200→ 10.1.1.201
List of Changes
This update improves system security using Android security patches.
Integrates Google security patches released in February 2021 for improved system security
Huawei Maimang 9 5G Specifications:
- Model: TNN-AN00
- Display: 6.8-inch FHD+, HDR 10, LCD
- Measures: 170 mm (length) * 78.5 mm (width) * 8.9 mm (thickness)
- RAM: 6GB/8GB
- Storage: 128GB
- Rear Camera: Triple (64 MP main camera, f/1.89 + 8 MP ultra-wide-angle, f/2.2 + 2 MP depth of field, f/2.4 aperture)
- Front Camera: 16MP f/2.0
- Processor: Dimensity 800 5G
- OS: EMUI 10.1 (Android 10)
- Battery: 4300mAh, 22.5W fast charging
- Colors: Midnight Black, Sakura Pink & Qijing Forest
- Other: Side fingerprint, EROFs, Bands (n1,n38,n41,n77,n78,n79).
How to download?
Download from your system settings option: Tap on Settings > System > Software update > Check for Updates and Download it!
Download from Support App: Go to Support app > Services ->Update > Check for updates.
Note: Once you receive the latest EMUI updates, you can send us a tip with a screenshot/changelog/country name/version at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will update other users with the same device in different territories as soon as possible.
Join Huawei Update (Social Links) – Facebook, Twitter & Telegram