Huawei has started rolling out the HarmonyOS 184.108.40.206 update for the Honor Magic 2, Honor V20, Honor MOSCHINO edition, Honor 20, and Honor 20 users. This update optimizes the interface display of the control center. Check the adapted models and version update changelog.
Honor Magic 2, Honor V20 Series and Honor 20 series HarmonyOS 220.127.116.11 Changelog:
- Honor Magic 2 (TNY-AL00) & (TNY-TL00)
- Honor V20 (PCT-AL10), (PCT-TL10) & Honor V20 MOSCHINO edition version (PCT-AL10)
- Honor 20 (YAL-AL00), (YAL-TL00)
- Honor 20 PRO (YAL-AL10)
Version Update for all devices: 18.104.22.168→22.214.171.124
- Optimizes the interface display of the control center.
Honor V20 Specifications:
- 6.4-inch TFT LCD IPS screen, FHD+ 2310*1080 display, 398ppi
- Hisilicon Kirin 980 Octa Core 2.6GHz processor, Mali-G76MP10720MHz GPU
- 6GB/8GB LPDDR4X RAM, 128GB/256GB ROM
- 4000mAh battery 22.5W SuperCharge
- 48MP+ 3D ToF sensor rear cameras, 25MP(f/2.0) front camera
- MagicUI2.0.1 (Magic UI 3.0) OS Based on Android 9.0. L1+L5 dual-frequency GPS
Note: If you have received the latest update on your smartphone/devices/wearables, you can send us an email (email@example.com) with Screenshots/Updates/Versions/Changelogs.