According to the information, Huawei Enjoy smartphones and Maimang 9 beta testers receiving HarmonyOS 2.0 version 220.127.116.11 upgraded from 18.104.22.168 with an update size of 1.14GB.
For your kind information, this HM OS 2 (HarmonyOS 2) software update is rolling out for the China-specific devices including the Huawei Enjoy and Maimang series devices. These phones took part in the third phase HarmonyOS 2.0 beta, which was started in late June.
Huawei Enjoy and Maimang HarmonyOS 22.214.171.124 Changelog:
- Huawei Enjoy 20 Pro
- Huawei Enjoy Z 5G
- Huawei Enjoy 20 Plus
- Huawei Maimang 9
NEW SOFTWARE IMPROVEMENTS:
With the latest HarmonyOS 2 update, Huawei is rolling out improvements for some important aspects of the smartphones including camera effect, and Celia Voice Assistant to provide an optimized user experience.
- Camera: Optimizes the camera shooting effect in some scenarios.
- Celia Voice Assistant: Optimize the experience of using Celia voice assistance in some scenarios.
- Apps: Optimizes some applications.
Huawei Maimang 9 5G Specifications:
- Model: TNN-AN00
- Display: 6.8-inch FHD+, HDR 10, LCD
- Measures: 170 mm (length) * 78.5 mm (width) * 8.9 mm (thickness)
- RAM: 6GB/8GB
- Storage: 128GB
- Rear Camera: Triple (64 MP main camera, f/1.89 + 8 MP ultra-wide-angle, f/2.2 + 2 MP depth of field, f/2.4 aperture)
- Front Camera: 16MP f/2.0
- Processor: Dimensity 800 5G
- OS: EMUI 10.1 (Android 10)
- Battery: 4300mAh, 22.5W fast charging
- Colors: Midnight Black, Sakura Pink & Qijing Forest
- Other: Side fingerprint, EROFs, Bands (n1,n38,n41,n77,n78,n79)
- Users are compulsory to download and upgrade to the required EMUI version to receive the beta push.
- During the closed beta test, users are suggested to enable the user experience improvement plan (path: Settings-System and Update-User Experience Improvement Plan) to facilitate the developers to perform system and application analysis, fault diagnosis, etc., and continue to improve the version quality.
- This upgrade will not delete your data, but it is recommended that users take a backup of all of the important data to a PC or the cloud before the update process begins and confirm that the backup content is complete, otherwise it may cause a risk of data loss.
- Some third-party apps may not be compatible with HarmonyOS, the app may not work as usual after the update. It is recommended that you try to update the apps on the latest version from AppGallery.
- After the upgrade process is completed, the phone may heat up, get cold or perform slow charging. This is caused by the self-optimization and adaptation process performed by the system following the upgrade.
- Following the upgrade, rest assured that it will recover by itself after a period of time. It is recommended that you charge for more than 1 hour in your free time. During the charging period, the system will perform optimization to ensure that the mobile application is quickly adapted.
- After the update, the home screen may get unorganized, please adjust it manually.
- This update procedure requires to vacate at least 10GB of free space for the installation package, which will automatically be deleted after the successful installation.