Huawei has released the March 2022 software updates to its phones and tablets. Now, the Huawei Band 6 smartwatch users are now able to install the March 2022 firmware update with version number 126.96.36.199.
Huawei Band 6 has a large 1.47-inch square AMOLED screen. It offers 96 sports modes to choose from. Its HUAWEI TruSeen 4.0 technology supports 24/7 heart rate monitoring and all-weather monitoring, blood oxygen monitoring function. The battery life of the Huawei Band 6 is two weeks.
Huawei Band 6 March 2022 Software Update Changelog:
Version Update: 188.8.131.52/184.108.40.206/220.127.116.11/18.104.22.168 ->22.214.171.124
The update adds a touch screen bright function and optimizes the stability of the Bluetooth connection.
[New] Added touch screen bright function.
[Optimization] Optimized the stability of Bluetooth connection Optimized the display effect of some interfaces. Optimized the system stability of some scenes.
Huawei Band 6 Full Specifications:
- Dimension: 43 mm (H) x 25.4 mm (W) x 10.99 mm (D)
- Material: Wrist strap: Silicone rubber
- Weight: Approximately 18 g
- Button: Full-screen touch + side button
- Connectivity: Bluetooth: 2.4 GHz, BT5.0, BLE
- System: Android 6 or later | iOS 9.0 or later
- Sensor: 6-axis IMU sensor (Accelerometer sensor, Gyroscope sensor) | Optical heart rate sensor
- Water-Resistant: 5 ATM