Honor 30 Series was unveiled with the HarmonyOS 2 in early June 2021. After the launch, the company released a number of software updates for Honor 30 series devices. Now, according to the information, Honor has started sending the HarmonyOS 184.108.40.206 update for the Honor 30 Pro and Honor 30 Pro+ smartphone users in mainland China.
The update log shows that this update adds June 2022 security patch for the three models. Below you can check the software update changelog.
Honor 30 Series June 2022 Update Changelog:
- Honor 30 Pro (EBG-AN00)
- Honor 30 Pro (EBG-TN00)
- Honor 30 Pro+ (EBG-AN10)
- Incorporate the June 2022 security patch to enhance system security.
Honor 30 Pro Key Specifications:
- Display – 6.57-inch FHD+ OLED, 90Hz
- Resolution – 2340×1080
- Mobile Software – Magic UI 3.1 (Android 10)
- Rear Camera – 40MP IMX 600, f/1.9-aperture, Octa-PD AF + 16MP Ultra Wide Angle camera, f/2.2-aperture + 8MP Telephoto camera, f/3.4-aperture, AIS, OIS, 5X optical
- Front Camera – 32MP f/2.0 + 8MP f/2.2
- Processor – Kirin 990 5G
- RAM – 8GB
- Storage – 128GB/256GB
- Battery – 4000mAh (40W Wired)