The Honor 30 series to be unveiled on April 15 and judging from the current situation there will be three smartphones the Honor 30, Honor 30 Pro and Honor 30 Pro+. According to the well-known Weibo tipster, the company will bring the same lineup as Huawei P40 series.
Honor 30 Pro Plus (Honor 30 Pro+) 5G variant:
Recently, Honor has also confirmed that the Honor 30 5G series will get the Kirin 990 5G, Kirin 985 and Kirin 820.
- Kirin 820 5G -> Honor 30
- Kirin 985 5G -> Honor 30 Pro
- Kirin 990 5G –> Honor 30 Pro+
A new poster hints that the Honor 30 series to be equipped with dual speakers (Huawei Histen sound effects).
The Honor 30 and Honor 30 Pro has been spotted on TENAA with some core specifications the listing includes these two phones will share a 6.57” OLED screens of Full HD+ resolution, a battery with 3,900mAh capacity and 5G support. The Honor 30 will come with 8GB RAM and 128GB or 256GB storage, while its Pro will have 8GB or 12GB RAM and the same storage options.
Honor 30 Series Latest News:
- Honor 30 series back images leaked
- Honor 30 and 30 Pro 5G Super Zoom Moon images leaked
- Honor 30 series appears on TENAA with full specifications
- Honor 30 to launch with 60HZ LCD and Pro with 90HZ OLED
- Huawei Kirin 985 to launch with Honor 30 series; largest image sensor
- Honor 30 Pro leaked HD render shows 50MP Sony IMX700 camera