The Honor 30 series to be unveiled on April 15 and judging from the current situation there will be two smartphones the Honor 30 and 30 Pro. Recently, these smartphones have been spotted on TENAA with some core specifications. Unfortunately, the images have not appeared on the TENAA platform.
According to the listing, the two phones will share a 6.57” OLED screens of Full HD+ resolution, a battery with 3,900mAh capacity and 5G support. The Honor 30 will come with 8GB RAM and 128GB or 256GB storage, while its Pro will have 8GB or 12GB RAM and the same storage options.
Today, a new leak shows the Honor 30 series back images. (The images shows camera layout).
Honor 30 Series Latest News:
- Honor 30 and 30 Pro 5G Super Zoom Moon images leaked
- Honor 30 series appears on TENAA with full specifications
- Honor 30 to launch with 60HZ LCD and Pro with 90HZ OLED
- Huawei Kirin 985 to launch with Honor 30 series; largest image sensor
- Honor 30 Pro leaked HD render shows 50MP Sony IMX700 camera