Huawei to launch two more tablets (Model Names – SCMR-AL09 and SCMR-W09) with Kirin 990 5G. Huawei has recently announced the MatePad 10.4 inch in China but that’s a 4G version. The new tablets are 5G variants and soon to launch in China.
The display used in these tablets will be manufactured by BOE, Innolux. Both SCMR-AL09 and SCMR-W09 will have a single rear and front camera. The rear camera is 13MP OV13855, S5K3L6 which is 1.12μm while the front camera is 8MP HI846 which is 1.12μm.
Huawei Upcoming Tablets SCMR-AL09 and SCMR-W09 Specifications:
- Display: 10.7 inch display
- Resolution – 2560×1600
- Display Type: LCD
- Processor: Kirin 990 5G
- Fingerprint (still unknown where it’s placed)
- Rear Camera: 13MP
- Front: 8MP front camera
- Battery – 7350mAh
Quick Single: Huawei patents MatePad 8-inch tablet with dual speaker
Huawei MatePad 10.4-inch Specifications:
- Display – 10.4, LCD display
- Resolution – 1600 x 2560, QHD resolution
- 245.2 mm x 154.96 mm x 7.35 mm dimensions
- RAM – 4GB/6GB
- Storage – 64GB/128GB, Expandable 512GB microSD card
- Front Camera – 8MP, Punch-hole
- Rear Camera – 8MP
- Processor – HiSilicon Kirin 810 chipset
- Software – Android 10 OS based on EMUI 10.1
- Battery – 7250mAh
- Other – USB Type-C, Stylus, WiFi, M-Pencil and packs a quad-speaker setup backed by Harmon Kardon Audio.
The Huawei MatePad 10.4 is available in a trio of configurations: 4GB + 64GB Wi-Fi, 6GB + 128GB Wi-Fi and 6GB + 128GB LTE.