Huawei Mate 40 Pro smartphone users in Europe will soon receive a new EMUI 11 which will bring Petal Maps and Celia are fully integrated into the system, as well as performance improvements.
Last month, the company has rolled out December 2020 security patch alongside call and system optimization with software version 220.127.116.11.
The new software update for Huawei Mate 40 Pro users will be distributed with version number 18.104.22.168 and remember the package size is huge around 1.8GB so make sure you download this update via proper internet connection.
Huawei Mate 40 Pro EMUI 22.214.171.124 Changelog:
Update Size: 1.76 GB
Update Content: Petal Maps and Celia are fully integrated into the system with this update. Offers performance improvements.
Huawei Mate 40 Pro Key Specifications:
- Display: 6.76 inches FHD+ (2772 x 1344) with 90Hz refresh rate
- CPU: HiSilicon Kirin 9000
- RAM: 8GB
- Storage: 256GB
- Rear cameras: 50MP main (f1.9), 20MP cine/ultra-wide (f1.8), 12MP telephoto, laser depth sensor
- Zoom: 5x optical, up to 50x digital
- Front cameras: 13MP wide (f/2.4) & 3D Depth Sensing Camera
- 5G: sub6GHz
- Operating system: Android 11 with EMUI 11
- Battery: 4,400 mAh
- Max. charging speed: 66W wired, 50W wireless
- Size: 6.41 x 2.97 x 0.35 inches (162.9 x 75.5 x 9.1 mm)
- Weight: 7.47 ounces (212g)
HOW TO UPDATE HUAWEI MATE 40 SERIES:
Via Support: Support app -> Services Tab -> Update -> CHECK FOR UPDATES -> Download and install.
Via Settings: Settings -> System & updates-> Software update -> CHECK FOR UPDATES -> Download and install.
Send us an email at (email@example.com) with Screenshots/Updates/Versions/Changelogs.