Huawei Mate 40 Pro smartphone users in Europe start receiving the EMUI 11 version 22.214.171.124 software update with a package size of 714MB. This update brings the security patch released in December 2020 also optimizations call and display. Check the changelog below.
Huawei Mate 40 Pro EMUI 126.96.36.199 Changelog:
Call: Enhances the calling experience in certain situations
Display: Optimizes elements of the user interface on certain screens
Security: Integrates the Android security patch released in December 2020.
Security patch details: December 2020 security patch fixes 1 critical and 11 high levels of CVEs for improved system security.
Huawei Mate 40 Pro Key Specifications:
- Display: 6.76 inches FHD+ (2772 x 1344) with 90Hz refresh rate
- CPU: HiSilicon Kirin 9000
- RAM: 8GB
- Storage: 256GB
- Rear cameras: 50MP main (f1.9), 20MP cine/ultra-wide (f1.8), 12MP telephoto, laser depth sensor
- Zoom: 5x optical, up to 50x digital
- Front cameras: 13MP wide (f/2.4) & 3D Depth Sensing Camera
- 5G: sub6GHz
- Operating system: Android 11 with EMUI 11
- Battery: 4,400 mAh
- Max. charging speed: 66W wired, 50W wireless
- Size: 6.41 x 2.97 x 0.35 inches (162.9 x 75.5 x 9.1 mm)
- Weight: 7.47 ounces (212g)
HOW TO UPDATE HUAWEI MATE 40 SERIES:
Via Support: Support app -> Services Tab -> Update -> CHECK FOR UPDATES -> Download and install.
Via Settings: Settings -> System & updates-> Software update -> CHECK FOR UPDATES -> Download and install.
Send us an email at (firstname.lastname@example.org) with Screenshots/Updates/Versions/Changelogs.