In an interview given to CNN on Tuesday, Huawei’s CEO and founder, Ren Zhengfei said that Huawei can become the world’s no.1 smartphone maker even without Google. When asked whether the company had a backup plan, Ren said that Huawei is working on a large scale solution to tackle this situation. He was likely referring to the company’s own HarmonyOS platform that was announced back in August in China.
If Huawei can’t work with US suppliers, “we will have to resort to alternatives. If those alternatives become mature, I think it’ll become less likely to switch back to previous versions,” the Huawei CEO was quoted as saying.
Ren Zhengfei on giving the top point becoming a top player in the world of Android would not be a problem, adding “it will just take more time”.
Recently, Huawei launched interesting products during launch Event in China. Below the list of products launched on that day,
- Here is the launch date of Huawei MatePad Pro 5G version: Huawei’s CEO
- Huawei Sound X Speaker, An ultimate smart product
- Record: 1 million Huawei and Honor smartphones updated to EMUI 10
- Huawei 5G Mobile WiFi pre-order activated, starting price is $242
- Huawei MateBook D 15 and MateBook D 14 laptop launched in China
- Huawei MatePad Pro Launched with 10.8-inch punch-hole display, 15W wireless charging
- Huawei P30 Lite users now getting EMUI 10.0 beta program in India
Apart from these phones & products, Huawei preparing its business model to compete with other industries and to become number 1 in the world. Huawei has the best camera phones in the world, recently Mate series phone the Mate 30 scored 121 in dxomark best camera of 2019 ratings. As Mate 30 features 32 MP Front Camera and on the rear, there’s a 40MP + 40MP + 8MP camera with features like 30 x Digital Zoom, 3 x Optical Zoom, Auto Flash, Face detection, Touch to focus.
Huawei is decided to bring more useful and best products in the future to compete against all the top leading providers.
More Huawei News:
- DxOMark Best Camera phone of 2019: Huawei Mate 30 Pro won the race
- Spain’s Ministry of Defense has banned access of all Huawei devices
- Huawei Mate 30 Pro will be available for pre-order on December 1st [UAE]
- Huawei sales jumped 26% expect others mobile phone providers
- Huawei P30 and P30 Pro now receiving a new EMUI 10 update