According to the report, Huawei sought loan financing equivalent to $ 1.5 billion. The person familiar with the matter said that Huawei was in contact with international and domestic lenders, and a letter of comfort was provided by Huawei Investment Holdings. The funds raised will be used for general corporate purposes and working capital. Huawei declined to comment on the matter.
According to data compiled by Bloomberg, Huawei has successfully secured $ 3.5 billion in financing in the loan market in less than a year.
In July, Huawei received 11.7 billion Hong Kong dollars (1.49 billion US dollars) in financing from five Chinese banks, which was the company’s first offshore financing in the loan market without the involvement of international banks. Huawei also signed a 14 billion yuan onshore loan in December 2018.
The new round of financing will be in Hong Kong dollars, US dollars or euros, and the loan will be borrowed through Huawei Technologies Cooperatief Ua.
- DxOMark Best Camera phone of 2019: Huawei Mate 30 Pro won the race
- Spain’s Ministry of Defense has banned access of all Huawei devices
- Huawei Mate 30 Pro will be available for pre-order on December 1st [UAE]
- Huawei sales jumped 26% expect others mobile phone providers
- Huawei P30 and P30 Pro now receiving a new EMUI 10 update