Honor has started rolling out the VoWiFi feature and February 2020 security update for Honor 8X smartphone users (India). The update has the version EMUI 10.0.0.180 with a size of 287 MB, we suggest you download it via a good internet connection. And don’t forget to back up your personal data before the start.
Honor 8X EMUI 10.0.0.180 Changelog:
This update enables VoWiFi features, and also includes Android Patches for improved system security.
Enables the VoWiFi features for a better voice and video call experience with certain carriers.
Integrates Android security patches released in February 2020 for improved system security.
If you haven’t received a notification yet, check for the EMUI 10.0.0.180 OTA update in Settings manually, just tap on the Setting option in your smartphone, Settings > System > Software update > Check for Updates > Download and install.
You can also update using the HiCare (Support) app. Open the app, go to HiCare (Support)> Update > Check for updates.
Or by going to HiCare > Update > Check for updates.
Honor 8X Specifications:
- 6.5-inch 2340p x 1080p LTPS display
- 19.5:9 widescreen
- Multiple-point touch-sensitive screen
- Typical value: 3750 mAh battery
- Kirin 710
- EMUI 8.2 (at launch)
- ROM: 128 GB or 64 GB，RAM: 4 GB
- Height: 160.4 mm
- Width : 76.6 mm
- Depth: 7.8 mm
- Weight: Approximately 175g (including the battery)
- Rear Camera:20-megapixel (F/1.8 aperture) + 2-megapixel dual-lens rear-facing camera.
- Front Camera: 16-megapixel (F/2.0 aperture) front-facing camera.
- Connectivity: Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, 2.4 GHz / 5 GHz , support Wi-Fi hotspot and Wi-Fi Direct, Bluetooth BT4.2 + BLE, USB 2.0.
If you have received the latest EMUI update on your smartphone, you can send us an email at (email@example.com) with Screenshots/Updates/Versions/Changelogs.