Honor 8X Stable EMUI 10 update releasing in 3rd Week of Feb 2020, the company has officially confirmed via Twitter account. The update should be distributed via HiCare or the new support app and also via OTA. HonorIndia said – We would like to inform you that Stable version of Android 10 / EMUI 10 for Honor 8X device will be Release on Third Week of Feb 2020.
Honor 8X Specifications:
- 6.5-inch 2340p x 1080p LTPS display
- 19.5:9 widescreen
- Multiple-point touch-sensitive screen
- Typical value: 3750 mAh battery
- Kirin 710
- EMUI 8.2
- ROM: 128 GB or 64 GB，RAM: 4 GB
- Height : 160.4 mm
- Width : 76.6 mm
- Depth : 7.8 mm
- Weight : Approximately 175g (including the battery)
- Rear Camera:20-megapixel (F/1.8 aperture) + 2-megapixel dual-lens rear-facing camera.
- Front Camera: 16-megapixel (F/2.0 aperture) front-facing camera.
- Connectivity: Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, 2.4 GHz / 5 GHz , support Wi-Fi hotspot and Wi-Fi Direct, Bluetooth BT4.2 + BLE, USB 2.0.
- These Huawei and Honor Phones will get 2020 Security Updates
- Honor February 2020 update List
- EMUI 10 January 2020 Update List
- EMUI 10 December 2019 Update List