The October 2020 security update is now rolling out to the Honor 9X Pro smartphone users in India. According to the information the latest software update is based on EMUI 9.1 and comes with version 220.127.116.11. The package size is 109MB check the changelog below.
HONOR 9X PRO EMUI 18.104.22.168 CHANGELOG:
List of changes
This update improves system security using Android security patches.
Integrated Android security patches released in October 2020 for improved system security.
(Image Credit – Honor Club)
1) This update will not erase your personal data, but we recommend that you back up any important data before updating.
2) If you encounter any issues during the update, please call the Huawei customer service hotline or visit a Huawei customer service center for assistance.
How to download the latest update?
Download from your system settings option: Tap on Settings > System > Software update > Check for Updates and Download it!
Download from Support App: Go to Support app > Services ->Update > Check for updates.
HONOR 9X PRO SPECIFICATIONS:
- Display: 6.59 inches, 2,340 x 1,080 pixels, IPS-LCD
- Dimensions / weight: 163.1 x 77.2 x 8.8 mm, 206 g.
- SoC: Kirin 810 with eight cores (2x Cortex A76 2.27 GHz + 6x Cortex A55 1.88 GHz)
- GPU: Mali G52
- RAM: 6 GB
- Storage capacity: 256 GB (expandable by up to 512 GB)
- Operating system: Android 9.0 Pie with EMUI 9.1
- Camera: 48 + 8 + 2 megapixels, aperture f / 1.8
- Front camera: 16 megapixels, aperture f / 2.2, Pop-Up Camera
- Battery: 4,000 mAh
- Interfaces: Dual SIM, 4G LTE, microSD, Wi-Fi 802.11 ac, GPS, Bluetooth 5.0, 3.5 mm audio, USB Type-C.
Note: If you have received the latest EMUI update on your smartphone, you can send us an email (firstname.lastname@example.org) with Screenshots/Updates/Versions/Changelogs.