Honor sent the February 2022 security patch update for the Honor 9X Pro users in the global market last month. Now, for mainland China users, the company has started distributing the software version HarmonyOS 126.96.36.199.
Honor 9X Series HarmonyOS 188.8.131.52 Update Changelog:
Honor 9X (HLK-AL00)
Honor 9X ( HLK-AL00a)
Honor 9X PRO (HLK-AL10)
- This update improves system security with security patches.
- Integrates security patches released in February 2022 for improved system security.
Notes on the update:
1. Your personal data will not be deleted by the update. However, we recommend that you back up important data before updating.
2. If you encounter any problems during the update, call Huawei customer hotline or visit a Huawei customer service center.
3. The update package will be automatically deleted after the update is complete.
HONOR 9X PRO SPECIFICATIONS:
- Display: 6.59 inches, 2,340 x 1,080 pixels, IPS-LCD
- Dimensions / weight: 163.1 x 77.2 x 8.8 mm, 206 g.
- SoC: Kirin 810 with eight cores (2x Cortex A76 2.27 GHz + 6x Cortex A55 1.88 GHz)
- GPU: Mali G52
- RAM: 6 GB
- Storage capacity: 256 GB (expandable by up to 512 GB)
- Operating system: Android 9.0 Pie with EMUI 9.1
- Camera: 48 + 8 + 2 megapixels, aperture f / 1.8
- Front camera: 16 megapixels, aperture f / 2.2, Pop-Up Camera
- Battery: 4,000 mAh
- Interfaces: Dual SIM, 4G LTE, microSD, Wi-Fi 802.11 ac, GPS, Bluetooth 5.0, 3.5 mm audio, USB Type-C