Honor started rolling out the May 2022 security update in mainland China. The latest firmware update comes with the version number HarmonyOS 188.8.131.52. This update incorporates security patches and enhances the security of the mobile phone system.
Honor 9X Series HarmonyOS 184.108.40.206 Update Changelog:
- Honor 9X (HLK-AL00)
- Honor 9X ( HLK-AL00a)
- Honor 9X PRO (HLK-AL10)
This update improves system security with security patches.
Integrates security patches released in May 2022 for improved system security.
Notes on the update:
1. Your personal data will not be deleted by the update. However, we recommend that you back up important data before updating.
2. If you encounter any problems during the update, call Huawei customer hotline or visit a Huawei customer service center.
3. The update package will be automatically deleted after the update is complete.
HONOR 9X PRO SPECIFICATIONS:
- Display: 6.59 inches, 2,340 x 1,080 pixels, IPS-LCD
- Dimensions / weight: 163.1 x 77.2 x 8.8 mm, 206 g.
- SoC: Kirin 810 with eight cores (2x Cortex A76 2.27 GHz + 6x Cortex A55 1.88 GHz)
- GPU: Mali G52
- RAM: 6 GB
- Storage capacity: 256 GB (expandable by up to 512 GB)
- Operating system: Android 9.0 Pie with EMUI 9.1
- Camera: 48 + 8 + 2 megapixels, aperture f / 1.8
- Front camera: 16 megapixels, aperture f / 2.2, Pop-Up Camera
- Battery: 4,000 mAh
- Interfaces: Dual SIM, 4G LTE, microSD, Wi-Fi 802.11 ac, GPS, Bluetooth 5.0, 3.5 mm audio, USB Type-C