Honor has started rolling out a new software update to Band 5 users with the latest improvements and fixes. The update comes with build number 126.96.36.199 and it is sized 0.90 MB.
Honor Band 5 version 188.8.131.52 Changelog:
- This update optimizes user experience.
- Fixes some compatibility issues for controlling music playback on some phone models.
- Fixes some display issues.
- Fixes an issue where the band wouldn’t vibrate in some scenarios when Bluetooth became disconnected.
- Please keep the bracelet power above 20% before OTA upgrade.
- The upgrade time is about 20 minutes. After the app shows 100%, the bracelet side will continue to upgrade. Please wait patiently.
- Please make sure the Bluetooth connection is maintained during the upgrade process. If the upgrade fails, please try again.
Quick Single: Huawei Band 4 getting 184.108.40.206 update with improved TruSleep and 3 new languages
Join Huawei Update (Social Links) – Facebook, Twitter & Telegram.