Honor Play 9A smartphone was launched in March year. The smartphone was shipped with Android 10 out of the box. As for the specifications, the Honor Play 9A comes with a 6.3-inch LCD display, which operates at 720p pixels resolution. The front notch houses an 8-MP selfie camera, which can record 1080p videos. At the back, there are two cameras, which are assisted by an LED flash.
The rear camera setup has a 13-megapixel main camera with f/1.8 aperture. It is assisted by a 2-megapixel depth sensor, which will help take portrait shots. If users need an ultra-wide camera, then you can check the Honor Play 3 smartphone as it has one. The Honor Play 9A is powered by a MediaTek Helio P35 chipset.
Honor is offering the handset with a 4GB RAM option. It runs Android 10 with Magic UI 3.0.1 on top. There is a big 5,000mAh battery as well.
Now, the Honor Play 3 and Honor Play 9A getting July 2021 security patch update with the latest software version (EMUI 9.1) 184.108.40.206 and (Magic UI 3.1) 220.127.116.11 respectively.
Honor Play 3 and 9A July 2021 patch update changelog:
- Play 3: 18.104.22.168 -> 22.214.171.124
- Play 9A: 126.96.36.199 -> 188.8.131.52
This update improves system security using security patches.
Integrated Android security patches released in July 2021 for improved system security.
Note: The update is rolling as usual via OTA in China, download it now.
Honor Play 9A Specifications:
- Display – 6.3 Inch HD + IPS Waterdrop Notch Display
- Software – Android 10 based on MagicUi 3.0.1
- Front Camera – 8MP
- Rear Camera – 13MP + 8MP
- RAM – 4GB
- Storage – 64/128GB
- Battery – 5000mAh, 10W Charging
- Other – Fingerprint, Face Unlock, 3.5mm Audio Jack, USB Type-C Port, 4G VoLTE, Bluetooth, And Wi-Fi Support.
- Sensors – Ambient Light Sensor, Digital Compass, Gravity Sensor, and Gyroscope
- This update will not erase your data but backing up your important data before updating might be useful if in case anything happens.
- Before updating make sure that your phone has 50% or above charge.
- Download the update through Wi-Fi to avoid extra mobile data charges or failure in downloading the update.
- Please wait patiently until the update is processed successfully.
- The update rolls out in batches so it may take some time/days to get to your device.
How to check the latest update?
Check the latest update from your phone settings option: Go to the Settings -> ‘System’ -> ‘Software update’ -> ‘Check for updates’ -> ‘Download and install’.
Check Via Support App: Open the latest version of Support app -> ‘Services’ -> ‘Update’ -> ‘Check for updates’ ->‘Download and install’.
If you have received the latest EMUI update on your smartphone, you can send us an email (firstname.lastname@example.org) with Screenshots/Updates/Versions/Changelogs.