Honor Play 4 5G users in China start receiving a new software updated based on Magic UI 3.1.1. The latest software update for Play 4 rolling out with build number 126.96.36.199 and it improves the system stability.
Honor Play 4 is equipped with MediaTek 800 chip, it supports n1, n38, n41, n77, n78, n79, and other frequency bands. At the front, it has a 16MP camera and on the back, the device comes with 64MP main camera + 8MP super wide-angle + 2MP depth of field + 2MP macro four-cameras setup.
Honor Play 4 Magic UI 188.8.131.52 Changelog:
- Changes: It improves system stability
- Version Update: 184.108.40.206 – 220.127.116.11
Honor Play 4 5G Key Specifications:
- Display: 6.81-inch
- Resolution: 2400 x 1080
- OS: Magic UI 3.1 (Android 10)
- Front Camera: 16MP
- Rear Camera: 64MP main camera + 8MP super wide-angle + 2MP depth of field + 2MP macro four-camera.
- Processor: MediaTek Dimensity 800 5G
- Battery: 4300mAh, 22.5W charging.
How to update?
Go to Settings -> ‘System & updates’ -> ‘Software update’ -> ‘Check for updates’ -> ‘Download and install’.
You can also update via Support app. Go to Support App-> Services -> Update > Check for updates.
Note: Once you receive the latest EMUI updates, you can send us a tip with a screenshot/changelog/country name/version at firstname.lastname@example.org.