Honor Play 4 Pro and V30 series smartphone users in mainland China are now getting the new HarmonyOS 2.0 update with the latest firmware version 184.108.40.206. The latest firmware update installs May 2022 security patch to enhance the security of the mobile phone system.
Honor Play 4 Pro and V30 May 2022 security update Changelog:
Version Update: 220.127.116.11→18.104.22.168
Honor Play 4 Pro – OXP-AN00
Honor V30 (OXF-AN00)
Honor V30 PRO (OXF-AN10)
Security: Integrates the May 2022 security patch to enhance the security of the mobile phone system.
Honor Play 4 Pro Specifications:
- Display: 6.57 inches, TFT LCD (IPS)
- Resolution: 2400*1080 pixels
- OS: Magic UI 3.1.0 (Android 10)
- Processor: Kirin 990
- GPU: Mali – G76
- Rear Camera: 40 MP (f/1.8 aperture AF) + 8 MP (f/2.4 aperture AF OIS), supports auto focus (laser focus/phase focus/contrast focus)
- Front Camera: 32 MP (f/2.0 aperture FF) + 8 MP (f/2.2 aperture FF), supports a fixed focal length.
- Battery: 4200mAh
- Other: Bluetooth 5.1, USB Type-C
If you have received the latest EMUI update on your smartphone, you can send us an email at (firstname.lastname@example.org) with Screenshots/Updates/Versions/Changelogs.