Huawei Mate 30 Pro receiving Petal Search, System Optimization, and August 2020 security patch update in Europe The update is based on EMUI 10.1 and comes with a software version 10.1.0.259. The package size is 0.96GB.
Huawei Mate 30 Pro EMUI 10.1.0.259 Changelog:
List of Changes
This update adds the Petal Search app to the home screen for easier app searches.
Adds the Petal Search app to the home screen for easier app searches.
Optimizes the Deterministic Latency Engine for smoother system usage.
Integrates Android security patches released in August 2020 for improved system security.
How to update Mate 30 Pro:
The latest update rolling out via Support App. Also, you can follow the below steps,
Via Support: Open app -> Services Tab -> Update -> CHECK FOR UPDATES -> Download and install.
Via Settings: Open System Settings -> System -> Software update -> CHECK FOR UPDATES -> Download and install.
Huawei Mate 30 Pro Specifications:
- Display: OLED
- Size: 6.53 inches
- Resolution: 1176 x 2400 pixels
- Dimensions: 158.1×73.1×8.8 mm
- Weight: 198g
- Software: Android 10.0; EMUI 10 (Upgradable)
- Rear Camera: 40-megapixel (wide) 8-megapixel (telephoto) 3x optical zoom 40-megapixel (ultrawide) time-of-flight 3D (depth) sensor.
- Front Camera: 32-megapixel time-of-flight 3D
- Processor: Kirin 990
- Storage: 128GB, 256GB
- RAM: 8GB
- Battery: 4,500 mAh
- EMUI 10.1: Latest News, Rollout Date, Features, and Eligible Devices
- 27 Best EMUI 10.1 Tips and Tricks
If you have received the latest EMUI update on your smartphone, you can send us an email at (email@example.com) with Screenshots/Updates/Versions/Changelogs.