Honor Play 4 Pro users are now getting the new HarmonyOS 2.0 update with the latest firmware version 126.96.36.199. The latest firmware update not only brings December 2021 patch but also optimizes the compatibility of Bluetooth.
Honor Play 4 Pro HarmonyOS 188.8.131.52 update model:
- Version Update: 184.108.40.206→220.127.116.11
- Optimizes the compatibility of Bluetooth
- Security: Integrates the December 2021 security patch to enhance the security of the mobile phone system
- Optimizes system stability
Honor Play 4 Pro Specifications:
- Display: 6.57 inches, TFT LCD (IPS)
- Resolution: 2400*1080 pixels
- OS: Magic UI 3.1.0 (Android 10)
- Processor: Kirin 990
- GPU: Mali – G76
- Rear Camera: 40 MP (f/1.8 aperture AF) + 8 MP (f/2.4 aperture AF OIS), supports auto focus (laser focus/phase focus/contrast focus)
- Front Camera: 32 MP (f/2.0 aperture FF) + 8 MP (f/2.2 aperture FF), supports a fixed focal length.
- Battery: 4200mAh
- Other: Bluetooth 5.1, USB Type-C
How to update:
To download the HarmonyOS update manually, go to Settings-> System & updates -> Software update -> Check for updates. Alternatively, you can also download the new software updates through the My Huawei app. To do this, open the My Huawei app, tap on the update, then select Check for updates, and then download and install.
If you have received the latest EMUI update on your smartphone, you can send us an email at (firstname.lastname@example.org) with Screenshots/Updates/Versions/Changelogs.