The new smart message system, new hot recommendation folder on the desktop, quick download icon for the Education Center and Link Now applications update is now rolling out to the Honor Play 4T Pro smartphone users.
The latest update for Honor Play 4T Pro pushing out with software version 126.96.36.199 (Magic UI 3.1) and the package size is 277Mb. Check the changelog below.
Honor Play 4T Pro Magic UI 188.8.131.52 Changelog:
Version Update – 184.108.40.206 -> 220.127.116.11
- Added smart message system.
- Added a new hot recommendation folder on the desktop to intelligently recommend popular and selected applications for you.
- Add a quick download icon for the Education Center and Link Now applications, click to download, and use.
- This update will not erase your data but backing up your important data before updating might be useful if in case anything happens.
- Before updating make sure that your phone has 50% or above charge.
- Please wait patiently until the update is processed successfully.
How to download the latest update?
Download from your system settings option: Tap on Settings > System > Software update > Check for Updates and Download it!
Download from Support App: Go to Support app > Services ->Update > Check for updates.
Honor Play 4T Pro Specifications:
- Display – 6.3-inch FHD+ OLED display, waterdrop notch, 418 PPI
- Rear Camera – 48MP (AI)+ 8MP (wide-angle) + 2MP (depth-of-field)
- Resolution – 2400×1080
- Front Camera – 16 MP
- Software – Android 9
- RAM – 6/8GB
- Storage -128/GB
- GPU Turbo – 3.0
- EROFS, Link Turbo
- Processor – Kirin 810
- Huawei’s Ark compiler
- Battery – 4000mAh (22.5W)
Note: Once you receive the latest EMUI updates, you can send us a tip with a screenshot/changelog/country name/version at email@example.com. We will update other users with the same device in different territories as soon as possible.