Honor Play 4T Pro (AQM-AL10) smartphone users getting the first update based on EMUI 9.1. The latest update comes with a version number 126.96.36.199. This update is rolling out in batches.
Honor Play 4T Pro EMUI 188.8.131.52 Changelog:
- Version Upgrade: 184.108.40.206 -> 220.127.116.11.
- [Camera] Optimize the camera photo effect, the color of the photo is more realistic and natural.
- [Fingerprint unlock] Optimize the fingerprint unlocking experience.
How to download Honor Play 4T Pro Update?
First check, if you haven’t received a notification yet, check for the OTA update in Settings manually, just tap on the Setting option in your smartphone, Settings > System > Software update > Check for Updates > Download and install.
You can also update using the Support app. Open the app, go to Support app> Services>Update> Check for Updates> Download & Install.
Honor Play 4T Pro Specifications:
- Display – 6.3-inch FHD+ OLED display, waterdrop notch, 418 PPI
- Rear Camera – 48MP (AI)+ 8MP (wide-angle) + 2MP (depth-of-field)
- Resolution – 2400×1080
- Front Camera – 16 MP
- Software – Android 9
- RAM – 6/8GB
- Storage -128/GB
- GPU Turbo – 3.0
- EROFS, Link Turbo
- Processor – Kirin 810
- Huawei’s Ark compiler
- Battery – 4000mAh (22.5W)
- Other – 157.4 x 73.2 x 7.75mm. 165g, AOD
Note: If you have received the latest EMUI update on your smartphone, you can send us an email (email@example.com) with Screenshots/Updates/Versions/Changelogs.