The Honor Play 4T series will be released online on April 9. Ahead of the official launch, the Honor Play 4T and Honor Play 4T Pro listed on the JD.com website. According to the listing, The Honor Play4T will use a 6.39-inch perforated screen, a 48-megapixel dual camera, a built-in 4000mAh battery, support for 10W charging, 8.13mm / 176g, and an LCD rear fingerprint.
Honor Play4T Pro uses a 6.3-inch, equipped with 48-megapixel three-cameras, built-in 4000mAh battery, supports 22.5W fast charge, fingerprint under AMOLED screen. The Honor Play4T Pro is equipped with Kirin 810 chip, 6GB + 128GB storage option will be available.
Now, the item shows out of stock for an appointment.
Here are the previously leaked specifications:
Honor Play 4T Specifications:
- Display – 6.39-inch FHD + LCD display, punch-hole
- Rear Camera – 48MP + 2MP
- Front Camera – 8 MP
- Software – EMUI 10 (Android 10)
- RAM – 4GB
- Storage – 64GB
- Processor – Octa Core
- Battery – 4000mAh, 10W
- Other – 159.81 x 76.13 x 8.13mm, 176g
Honor Play 4T Pro Specifications:
- Display – 6.3-inch FHD+ OLED display, waterdrop notch
- Rear Camera – 48MP + 8MP + 2MP
- Front Camera – 16 MP
- Software – EMUI 10
- RAM – 6/8GB
- Storage -128/256GB
- Processor – Kirin 810
- Battery – 4000mAh (22.5W)
- Other – 157.4 x 73.2 x 7.75mm. 163g.