Huawei has started rolling out a new software update to its Enjoy 20 Pro and Huawei Enjoy Z 5G smartphone that optimizes the system stability. The latest software update is based on EMUI 10.1 and rolling out with software version 10.1.1.195 for both the devices. Check the changelog below.
Huawei Enjoy 20 Pro and Enjoy Z 5G EMUI 10.1.1.195 Changelog:
Version: EMUI 10.1.1.193 – 10.1.1.195
This update optimizes system stability.
This update is for Chinese models.
How to download the latest EMUI 10.1 update?
Download from your system settings option: Tap on Settings > System > Software update > Check for Updates and Download it!
Download from Support App: Go to Support app > Services ->Update > Check for updates.
Huawei Enjoy 20 Pro 5G Key Specifications:
- Display: 6.5″ LCD, Waterdrop Notch display, 90Hz
- RAM: 6GB/8GB
- Storage: 128GB ROM
- Triple Rear camera: 48MP f/1.8 aperture + 8MP(ultrawide) f/2.4 aperture + 2MP f/2.4 aperture (macro), (4K@30fps, 1080p@30fps)
- Front Camera: 16MP Front Camera
- OS: Android 10 (EMUI 10.1)
- Processor: MediaTek Dimensity 800 5G (MT6873)
- Battery: 4000 mAh Li-Po Battery, 22.5W fast charger.
Huawei Enjoy Z 5G Key Specifications:
- Display: 6.5 inches FHD, 90Hz refresh rate, Waterdrop Notch, LCD
- Processor: MediaTek 800 (MT6873)
- Front Camera: 16MP
- Triple Rear Cameras: 48 MP (main camera, f / 1.8 aperture) + 8 MP (wide-angle, f / 2.4 aperture) + 2 MP (f / 2.4 aperture)
- Software: EMUI 10.1 (Android 10)
- RAM: 6GB/8GB (NM memory card, maximum support 256GB)
- Battery: 4000mAh, 22.5W fast charging
Received the latest EMUI update on your smartphone? You can send us an email (firstname.lastname@example.org) with Screenshots/Updates/Versions/Changelogs.