Honor Play 9A (MOA- AL00, MOA- AL20 & MOA- TL00) smartphone users in China getting two months old security update. The latest update for Honor Play 9A comes with the latest software version 188.8.131.52. Check the changelog below.
HONOR PLAY 9A MAGIC UI 3.1 VERSION 184.108.40.206 CHANGELOG:
Version Update: 220.127.116.11→18.104.22.168
Honor Play 9A MOA-AL00
Honor Play 9A MOA-AL20
Honor Play 9A MOA-TL00
This update improves system security using Android security patches.
Integrates Android security patches released in October 2020 for improved system security.
Download Honor Play 9A Magic UI 22.214.171.124 update from your smartphone Settings option, just tap on Settings > System > Software update > Check for Updates and Download it!
Or, You can also get this update via the Support app: Support > Services -> Update > Check for updates.
Honor Play 9A Specifications:
- Display – 6.3 Inch HD + IPS Waterdrop Notch Display
- Software – Android 10 based on MagicUi 3.0.1
- Front Camera – 8MP
- Rear Camera – 13MP + 8MP
- RAM – 4GB
- Storage – 64/128GB
- Battery – 5000mAh, 10W Charging
- Other – Fingerprint, Face Unlock, 3.5mm Audio Jack, USB Type-C Port, 4G VoLTE, Bluetooth, And Wi-Fi Support.
- Sensors – Ambient Light Sensor, Digital Compass, Gravity Sensor And Gyroscope.
If you have received the latest EMUI update on your smartphone, you can send us an email (email@example.com) with Screenshots/Updates/Versions/Changelogs.
- October 2020 security patch update rolling out to Huawei Enjoy 10e
- Honor 20 Series and Honor V20 receiving October 2020 security update
- Huawei Mate XS on EMUI 10.1 getting October 2020 security update [Europe]
- October 2020 security update rolling out to Huawei Enjoy 10 Plus