Huawei has started rolling a new security update for the Huawei Enjoy 10e in China. The firmware brings the month-old October 2020 security patch and the update OTA firmware comes with version number 10.1.0.178. Check the changelog below.
HUAWEI ENJOY 10E EMUI 10.1.0.178 CHANGELOG: [CN]
Version Update: 10.1.0.177 → 10.1.0.178
Models: Huawei Enjoy 10e MED-AL00, MED-AL20 & MED-TL00.
Integrates Android security patches released in October 2020 for improved system security.
HOW TO DOWNLOAD?
Download, Huawei Enjoy 10e update from your phone settings option, Just tap on the smartphone Settings > System > Software update > Check for Updates. Download!
Or download via Support App.
Huawei Enjoy 10e Specifications:
- Screen Size: 6.3 inches
- Camera: Dual rear camera: 13 MP (main camera, f / 1.8 aperture) + 2 MP (depth of field, f / 2.4 aperture) & Front – 8 million pixels, f / 2.0 aperture.
- Photo Resolution: Rear camera: up to 4160×3120 pixels; front camera: up to 3264×2448 pixels
- Camera resolution: Rear camera: up to 1920×1080 pixels; front camera: up to 1920×1080 pixels
- RAM & Memory: 4GB, 64GB internal storage (up to 512 GB)
- CPU: Mediatek MT6765 (MediaTek MT6765) [8 Core]
- Operating System: Android 10 (EMUI 10)
- Battery: 5000mAh (Lithium-Ion Polymer Battery)
Received the latest EMUI update on your smartphone? you can send us an email at (firstname.lastname@example.org) with Screenshots/Updates/Versions/Changelogs.