Honor and Huawei have officially released the September 2021 security patch for several devices and now it’s time for the Honor Play 9A. The latest software update is rolling out with firmware version 18.104.22.168. Check the changelog below.
Honor Play 9A Magic UI 22.214.171.124 Changelog:
Version Update: 126.96.36.199→188.8.131.52
Honor Play 9A MOA-AL00, MOA-AL20 & MOA-TL00.
This update improves system security using patches.
Integrates security patches released in September 2021 for improved system security.
This security update includes the CVE announced in the September 2021 Android security bulletin. It includes 2 Critical, and 18 High levels of CVE’s.
Honor Play 9A Specifications:
- Display – 6.3 Inch HD + IPS Waterdrop Notch Display
- Software – Android 10 based on MagicUi 3.0.1
- Front Camera – 8MP
- Rear Camera – 13MP + 8MP
- RAM – 4GB
- Storage – 64/128GB
- Battery – 5000mAh, 10W Charging
- Other – Fingerprint, Face Unlock, 3.5mm Audio Jack, USB Type-C Port, 4G VoLTE, Bluetooth, And Wi-Fi Support.
- Sensors – Ambient Light Sensor, Digital Compass, Gravity Sensor, and Gyroscope
- This update will not erase your data but backing up your important data before updating might be useful if in case anything happens.
- Before updating make sure that your phone has 50% or above charge.
- Download the update through Wi-Fi to avoid extra mobile data charges or failure in downloading the update.
- Please wait patiently until the update is processed successfully.
- The update rolls out in batches so it may take some time/days to get to your device.
Download Honor Play 9A Magic UI 184.108.40.206 update from your smartphone Settings option, just tap on Settings > System > Software update > Check for Updates and Download it!
Or, You can also get this update via the Support app: Support > Services -> Update > Check for updates.
If you have received the latest EMUI update on your smartphone, you can send us an email (firstname.lastname@example.org) with Screenshots/Updates/Versions/Changelogs.