Honor has recently released the March 2021 security patch for several devices and now it’s time for the Honor Play 9A. The latest software update is rolling out with firmware version 126.96.36.199. Check the changelog below.
Honor Play 9A Magic UI 188.8.131.52 Changelog:
Version Update: 184.108.40.206→220.127.116.11
Honor Play 9A MOA-AL00, MOA-AL20 & MOA-TL00.
This update improves system security using patches.
Integrates Android security patches released in March 2021 for improved system security.
This security update includes the CVE announced in the March 2021 Android security bulletin. It includes 2 Critical, 13 High levels, and 131 Medium levels.
Download Honor Play 9A Magic UI 18.104.22.168 update from your smartphone Settings option, just tap on Settings > System > Software update > Check for Updates and Download it!
Or, You can also get this update via the Support app: Support > Services -> Update > Check for updates.
Honor Play 9A Specifications:
- Display – 6.3 Inch HD + IPS Waterdrop Notch Display
- Software – Android 10 based on MagicUi 3.0.1
- Front Camera – 8MP
- Rear Camera – 13MP + 8MP
- RAM – 4GB
- Storage – 64/128GB
- Battery – 5000mAh, 10W Charging
- Other – Fingerprint, Face Unlock, 3.5mm Audio Jack, USB Type-C Port, 4G VoLTE, Bluetooth, And Wi-Fi Support.
- Sensors – Ambient Light Sensor, Digital Compass, Gravity Sensor And Gyroscope.
If you have received the latest EMUI update on your smartphone, you can send us an email (firstname.lastname@example.org) with Screenshots/Updates/Versions/Changelogs.