Last year, Honor at the Smart Life Product Launch conference launched its 5G tablet called the Honor Tablet V6. The Honor Tablet V6 is the world’s first tablet to feature Wi-Fi 6+.
Now, according to the information, Honor Tablet V6 grabbing the HarmonyOS 188.8.131.52 and 184.108.40.206 update that brings the multi-camera mode for shooting purposes. as well as the September 2021 patch update. It will be pushed to the first batch of 2000 users who have successfully registered for the internal test.
Honor Tablet V6 HarmonyOS 220.127.116.11 and 18.104.22.168 update changelog:
Models: Honor Tablet V6 KRJ-W09 and Honor Tablet V6 KRJ-AN00
- Camera: Added multi-camera mode. During shooting, you can choose a HarmonyOS 2 mobile phone or tablet (with multi-camera mode required) in the same WLAN network as the lens to take wonderful pictures from multiple angles and realize remote control.
- Control Center: Fix the problem that some icons in the control center are not displayed
- Smart Multi-window: Fix the problem that some application icons in the Smart Multi-window application bar do not respond when clicked
- Security: Integrates the September 2021 security patch to enhance the security of the mobile phone system.
Honor Tablet V6 5G Specifications:
- Display: 10.4-inch 2K QHD
- Resolution: 2560×1600
- NSA/SA dual-mode
- Processor: 7nm Kirin 985
- Battery: 7250mAh, 22.5W fast charging
- Rear Camera: 13MP f/1.8
- Front Camera: 8MP f/2.0
- Other: USB Type-C charging port, Histen 6.1 3D sound effects
- OS: EMUI 10.1 (Android 10) [Multiscreen collaboration, Split-screen multitasking]
- Wi-Fi 6+, offering high-speed connectivity with support for 2,400Mbps
- 4096 level-pressure sensitive Honor Magic-pencil
- Honor Smart Bluetooth Keyboard
- Color: Green, Black, and Silver
How to update:
To download the HarmonyOS update manually, go to Settings-> System & updates -> Software update -> Check for updates. Alternatively, you can also download the new software updates through the My Huawei app. To do this, open the My Huawei app, tap on the update, then select Check for updates, and then download and install.