Honor as an independent brand launched a new model Honor V40, which is currently on sale in the domestic market. On the occasion of the release of the Honor V40, Zhao Ming, the president of the Honor brand, once said that the new Honor will become a global technology brand and the new machine will definitely enter the international market.
At present, Honor has opened its own channel construction in the international market, and the new models will officially enter the overseas market in the near future. At present, many models have been certified in EEC, including the latest Honor V40. In addition, four models have been certified.
The HJC-LX9C and NZA-LX9 models may be variants of nova8 SE. They use Dimensity 800 chips. CHL-LX1 and NTN-LX1 are brand-new models. There is no news about their specifications. They are likely to be new models specifically designed for the international market. These phones will be put on shelves in Russia, Belarus, Kazakhstan, Armenia, and other Eurasian countries.
HONOR V4O KEY SPECIFICATIONS:
- Display: 6.73-inch waterfall display with 80-degree curvature
- Refresh Rate: 120 Hz Screen
- Sampling Rate: 300Hz
- Processor: MediaTek Dimensity 1000+
- OS: Magic UI 4 (Android 10)
- Rear Camera: 50MP triple rear camera
- Front Camera: 32MP+16MP dual selfie camera
- Battery: 4000mAh battery with 66W super-fast charging.
Huawei Update Social Platform Links – Facebook, Twitter & Telegram