Honor X10 5G smartphone receiving the second Magic UI 3.1.1 update with software version 22.214.171.124 and the size of the update is 435MB. Check the complete changelog below.
Honor X10 Magic UI 126.96.36.199 Changelog:
Version Update: 188.8.131.52→184.108.40.206
Models: TEL-AN00&AN00a, TEL-TN00
Optimizes the camera effects.
Optimized the video playback effect of some applications.
Optimized the photo and video effects of some third-party applications.
Optimizes the audio playback effect of some scenes to bring you a better audio experience.
Optimizes signal stability.
Note: This update is rolling out in China.
How to update?
Go to Settings -> ‘System & updates’ -> ‘Software update’ -> ‘Check for updates’ -> ‘Download and install’.
You can also update via Support app. Go to Support App-> Services -> Update > Check for updates. (Get the latest version of the app.)
Honor X10 5G Specifications:
- Model Name: TEL-AN00a
- Display: 6.63 inches, IPS
- Screen color: 16.7 million colors
- RAM: 6GB
- Storage: 128GB (256GB Expandable)
- OS: MagicUI3.1.1 (based on Android 10)
- Resolution: 1080×2400 pixels, 397PPI
- Processor: Kirin 820
- GPU: G57MC6
- Rear camera: 40MP + 8MP + 2MP
- Front Camera: 16 MP, F2.2 aperture, FF, equivalent focal length 24mm (Pop-Up)
- Battery: 4300mAh (typical value), Support (Super Fast Charge 10V2.25A)
- Sensors: Ambient light sensor, Fingerprint, Gyro, Compass, Proximity light sensor, Gravity
- Support Unicom: Telecom 5G/4G+/4G/3G /2G, mobile 5G / 4G + / 4G / 2G.
- Colors: Racing Blue, Silver, Orange, and Speed Black.
Received the latest EMUI update on your smartphone? You can send us an email (firstname.lastname@example.org) with Screenshots/Updates/Versions/Changelogs.
- Honor X10 Max to officially launch with NFC support
- Honor X10 Max pricing leaked ahead of launch
- Official Announcement: Honor X10 Max with 5000mAh battery to launch on July 2
- Ahead of launch, Honor X10 Max Back-Bottom-Top view leaked