Honor has officially released the first Magic UI 3.1.1 update for the Honor X10 smartphone users in China. The latest update rolling out with software version 126.96.36.199 and adds the smart split-screen feature, optimizes the camera shooting experience, optimizes system, and brings May 2020 security patch to enhance the security of your device. This update size is 600MB. Check the changelog below.
Honor X10 Magic UI 3.1.1 version 188.8.131.52 Changelog:
Split-screen mode can help you multitask by separating your screen into two panes, allowing you to display and operate two different apps simultaneously.
Fix the problem of camera video flashbacks in some scenes. Optimize the camera photo effect and improve imaging quality.
Optimize the audio playback effect of some scenes to enhance the audio experience.
Optimize touch screen operation experience.
Integrated Android security patches released in May 2020 for improved system security.
How to update?
Go to Settings -> ‘System & updates’ -> ‘Software update’ -> ‘Check for updates’ -> ‘Download and install’.
You can also update via Support app. Go to Support App-> Services -> Update > Check for updates. (Get the latest version of the app.)
Honor X10 5G Specifications:
- Model Name: TEL-AN00a
- Display: 6.63 inches, IPS
- Screen color: 16.7 million colors
- RAM: 6GB
- Storage: 128GB (256GB Expandable)
- OS: MagicUI3.1.1 (based on Android 10)
- Resolution: 1080×2400 pixels, 397PPI
- Processor: Kirin 820
- GPU: G57MC6
- Rear camera: 40MP + 8MP + 2MP
- Front Camera: 16 MP, F2.2 aperture, FF, equivalent focal length 24mm (Pop-Up)
- Battery: 4300mAh (typical value), Support (Super Fast Charge 10V2.25A)
- Sensors: Ambient light sensor, Fingerprint, Gyro, Compass, Proximity light sensor, Gravity
- Support Unicom: Telecom 5G/4G+/4G/3G /2G, mobile 5G / 4G + / 4G / 2G.
- Colors: Racing Blue, Silver, Orange, and Speed Black.
Note: If you have received the latest EMUI update on your smartphone, you can send us an email (email@example.com) with Screenshots/Updates/Versions/Changelogs.