Honor has started distributing a new software update for the Honor X10 Max smartphone users with the latest firmware version 184.108.40.206. According to the update changelog, it added a quick download icon for the Link Now and Honor Club applications.
Honor has recently released the Honor V40 Lite luxury edition phone alongside the Honor Pad 7, which comes with a thin and light design, supports a 1 billion color ultra-curved screen, 90Hz refresh rate, 66W super fast charge, 5G fast experience, 32 MP selfie camera, 64 MP quad rear camera and more.
Honor X10 Max Magic UI 220.127.116.11 Changelog:
Version Update: 18.104.22.168 → 22.214.171.124
- Add a quick download icon for the Link Now, Honor Club, and Honor Mall applications, click to download, and use.
How to update the Honor X10 Series?
Go to Settings -> ‘System & updates’ -> ‘Software update’ -> ‘Check for updates’ -> ‘Download and install’.
You can also update via Support app. Go to Support App-> Services -> Update > Check for updates. (Get the latest version of the app.)
1. Please make sure that your phone is not ROOT. You can upgrade to version 126.96.36.199 online after receiving the push.
2. The version is pushed in batches. Users who have not received it yet, please wait patiently.
3. This upgrade will not delete your data, but it is still recommended that you back up all important data to the PC or the cloud before the upgrade.
4. The system will restart after the update is completed. Please wait patiently for about five minutes.
Honor X10 Max Key Specifications:
- Display: 7.09 inches, 356 PPI, RGBW, HDR 10, DCI -P3
- Processor: MediaTek 800 5G
- Resolution: 2280 x 1080 pixels
- OS: Android 10 (Magic UI 3.1.1)
- Rear Camera: 48 MP + 2MP
- Front Camera: 8 MP
- RAM: 6GB/8GB
- Storage: 64/128GB
- Battery: 5000mAh, 22.5W
Received update? Send us a screenshot at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Join our Telegram Channel for the latest updates.