Huawei Mate 30 series EMUI 10.1 public beta update is already started, during the same time the company has rolling out a small package update of about 6.18MB size. It is highly recommended to download it on your smartphones.
Huawei has officially released the EMUI 10.1 Public beta version EMUI 10.1.0.119 for the Huawei Mate 30 (4G), Mate 30 (5G), Mate 30 Pro (4G), Mate 30 Pro (5G), and the Mate 30 RS Porsche Design.
Note: This update does not include any features or bug fixes. (It only improves system stability).
Download the latest version via, Tap on Settings -> ‘System’ -> ‘Software update’ ->‘Check for updates’ -> ‘Download and install’.
Or Check Via HiCare (Support) App: HiCare app -> ‘Services’ -> ‘Update’ >‘Check for updates’ -> ‘Download and install.
- EMUI 10.1: Wireless Sound Transmission
- EMUI 10.1 Golden Snap: An Intelligent photo-editing capabilities
- EMUI 10.1: Mobile Office Multi-screen Collaboration
- EMUI 10.1: MeeTime High-Quality Communication
Note: If you have received the latest EMUI update on your smartphone, you can send us an email (firstname.lastname@example.org) with Screenshots/Updates/Versions/Changelogs.
EMUI 10.1 Latest News:
- EMUI 10.1 Internal Beta starts for Huawei Nova 6 series
- EMUI 10.1 Internal Beta starts for Huawei MediaPad M6 series
- A Picture to understand Huawei EMUI 10.1
- EMUI 10.1 beta version released for Honor 9X series (10.1.0.76)
- EMUI 10.1 Internal Beta starts for Huawei Nova 5 Series and Honor 20S
- [Public Beta] Huawei Mate 30 series EMUI 10.1.0.119 starts
- [Public Beta] Huawei P30 and P30 Pro EMUI 10.1.0.118 released