Honor X series smartphones the Honor X10 and X10 Pro 5G to be launched on May 20. Now, a well-known leaker from Weibo shared an official press render of the upcoming X10.
Honor X10 Key Specifications:
- Huawei Kirin 820 5G
- 9 frequency bands
- 90Hz refresh rate
- 180Hz touch sampling rate
- Enhanced dark night shot
Honor X10 Series Camera Specifications:
- 8MP Super Zoom Camera (5x Optical Zoom)
- 40MP Ultra Vision Camera(RYYB)
- 8MP Ultra-wide camera (120* field of view)
- Macro Camera
As seen in the Geekbench listing, the Honor X10 (with the model number TEL-AN00) has managed to pull off 3,084 in the single-core test and 9,128 in the multi-core test. Moving on, the Honor X10 is confirmed to boot the latest Android 10 OS out of the box.
Honor X10 series will come with a Kirin 820 5G chip, support all 9 major 5G frequency bands, 90Hz refresh rate, adopt 6.63 inches IPS LCD screen, with FHD Resolution, 4,200 mAh battery, 22.5W fast charge, and customized Sony IMX600y sensor.
- Honor X10 uses 40MP Ultra Vision Camera, 5X Optical Zoom and OIS features
- Honor X10 5G model TEL-AN00 spotted on Geekbench with 8GB RAM, Kirin 820
- Official: Honor X10 5G supports 90Hz screen refresh rate and 180Hz touch sampling rate
- Honor X10 render and price leaked ahead of launch
- Honor teases new products that are scheduled to launch on May 18, 2020
- Honor X10 officially supports up to 9 5G frequency bands, Master key in the 5G world